10.10.2011

Size Matters

 
Dani (me, again)
Levi Shorts from Urban Outfitters - unique to store
Michael Stars Top
Sam Edelman Booties

Looks like were not letting go of the warm weather just yet, it was gorgeous out today in NYC and I was taking full advantage! Funny thing about the Levi shorts at Urban Outfitters- been searching for the perfect pair all summer and was never able to find one that fit just right, I'll never understand how the sizing works for these guys. Anyway, two weeks ago in 50 degree weather, I came across the perfect pair and couldn't say no.

2 comments:

  1. love it!

    I have been looking for the perfect pair of those one-size-fits-all-because-its-vintage vintage shorts!

    xo-
    p

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this & your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comment Here!