3.30.2012

High Up




Wearing: The Addison Story Dress | Kelsi Dagger Booties | Pinky Yotto Jacket Are you not dying over this look!? The hight the heels that dress! I literally look like a fashionable sky-scrapper... ha kidding? So you can see I'm kinda excited about this look and that's because when I saw this dress in the showroom I said "no way Jose I cannot pull that off." With a little added edge and a personal style touch I think it looks pretty freaking awesome.Took this look for my new banner, what do you think?!   



8 comments:

  1. i love this dress! it could be edgy, like you did, or totally ladylike over the top, have a great weekend!
    in dramatic fashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is such a gorgeous look and I love the new banner!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are stunning! love the dress xoxo
    http://theruffledlace.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing as usual.

    -Gabrielle

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! GREAT dress, and you managed to make it your own so good!

    inwithdnew.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!!!! I love this outfit :)))))

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love lace!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete

Comment Here!