3.16.2012

Walter Baker




Wearing: Work Custom Pants | Dolce Vita Shoes | Rae Top | Walter Baker Jackets/Top/Bags


The only way to describe the clothing of Walter Baker would be perfection. And by perfection, I mean this designer fits my style to a tee. The leathers, prints, structures, mixture of textures, and colors are edgy in the most romantic way. I went to visit the showroom yesterday and was so impressed with the Fall12 collection. Walter himself is pretty awesome too, especially because when I first met him he was decked out in Rick Owens - can you say cool? I was also unaware that Walter Baker made handbags, and clearly they rock the accessories just as well. Can't wait to pick up some pieces from their summer collection, you can be sure to see more and more Walter on my blog in the near future!

5 comments:

  1. your style is awesome!
    I love your shoes! :)

    http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stumbled across your blog. It's great, love your style. Also loving that little leather jacket.. and everything else, really!

    Karissa
    fashion-gg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I may have fainted while looking at these pictures.

    Words cannot express how much I love those jackets and bags. They look awesome on you too! I also love that top paired with all of the leather. It's the perfect mix of masculine and feminine. You really have a gift for pairing pieces well.

    So jealous of your life.

    -Gabrielle

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not a big fan of the peplum trend, but I love that top!!

    P.S. rooting for you in the Refinery contest

    ofagem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These outfits are great, where is the black leather peplum top from? Its gorgeous

    Chantelle x

    ReplyDelete

Comment Here!