4.17.2012

Threadflip


Wearing: Vera Moda Leather Shorts | H&M Tank | Zara Blazer | Topshop Oxfords | Kris Nations Jewelry | Rebecca Minkoff Bag

Good thing I shaved my legs because I don’t think I’ll be covering up these legs for a while. Once again it is hot hot hot and boy am I happy I don’t have to sit behind a computer (all day). Check out these delicate beauts in the picture above, compliments of Kris Nations jewelry. Check out their site here for adorable pieces. 

Who wants to buy these shoes I'm wearing?! Read on...

So here’s something new – THREADFLIP. The new site reminds me of Etsy, but is exclusively for fashion and style.  Users can buy, sell, and share styles they love or fashion they’re ready to part with. I created a closet on my page with 10 items I’d check out if I were you. I’ll keep you guys posted whenever I post new items for sale.  Kind of loving this site. Oh and before I forget, buy my shoes here.

9 comments:

  1. where are your sunglasses from ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the shirt and the leather shorts.


    xo Joana

    ReplyDelete
  3. fun tee! adorable!

    Bises,
    monkeyshines
    http://monkeyshines-monkeyshines.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is such a cute outfit, like a fancy shorts suit!
    in dramatic fashion

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww lovee your top - especially with those leather shorts!~

    xxx
    www.ladyalamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. when it comes to Mickey, always say yes! great ensemble.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah the great leg-shave debacle that spring brings. Talk about girl problems.

    SIDEWALKCATWALKS.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the jewelry! Going to check out their site...might be something for my jewelry blog! joliejouel.blogspot.com Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the outfit. Particularly that Mickey shirt.

    Collections

    ReplyDelete

Comment Here!