5.23.2012

BarIII At The Flea - LA


Wearing: BarIII Blouse | Betsey Johnson Shorts | H&M Jacket | Topshop Oxfords 

Round two of the BarIII Flea Market Tour lead us across the coast to L.A. Nestled between scenic mountainsides, the outdoor Rose Bowl Flea Market was a little slice of vintage heaven filled with shoppers showing off their eclectic sartorial tastes. The flea featured tons of vendors selling all sorts of treasures - vintage clothing, antique furnishings, and even '70s-era metal lunch boxes. I got to bond with awesome bloggers Sincerely Jules and L.A. Fashion Snob at the BarIII tent, and took my "lunch break" to do a little (well, a lot) of vintage shopping. The result: denim cut-offs, a floral romper, a vintage YSL blazer, a denim bomber jacket, and some weathered rocker tees. While in town, I made sure to stop by L.A. hotspot Katsuya for a bite to eat, and ended my night at the Mondrian SkyBar to see my girl DJ Lindsay Luv spin for a stylish crowd. As much as I loved my trip to the West Coast, I'm definitely ready to come home to the city that never sleeps. Next stop, Chicago!

Check out my full post on Refinery29 - here


11 comments:

  1. jules, danielle and aimee. gorgeous girls with great sense for fashion! love ur look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! I love that jacket and those shorts! Just found your blog on Lyst and am following you everywhere. If you get a minute will you check out mine?

    Thanks,
    Rachel
    http://tohellinahandbag.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your outfit here. Aimee and Jules look so cute too! Glad you're having fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks awesome. You all look so great!

    Collections

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the outfits on all three of you!

    love your blog, definitely going to be a new follower!

    from, helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow you found some amazing finds! All three of you are amazing!
    http://thecitycloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for inspiring my girls (ages 9 and 11). They too have their own blogs, so they are amazed to see how much a blog can open doors for you. Keep up the good work--you always look adorable.

    (PS...my sister is friends with you mom...that's how we found you!).

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute!! love those shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Danielle,

    Thank you so much for the mention! It was a pleasure meeting you as well :) Keep in touch!

    ~Heather

    @LAFashionsnob

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi to you :)

    I have one question, the jacket from HM, when have you bye it :)? I just love all of your outfits. You are an amazing person!

    Hugs from sweden

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think that my official hunt for that H&M jacket has started right at this very moment x

    ReplyDelete

Comment Here!