5.23.2012

BarIII At The Flea - LA


Wearing: BarIII Blouse | Betsey Johnson Shorts | H&M Jacket | Topshop Oxfords 

Round two of the BarIII Flea Market Tour lead us across the coast to L.A. Nestled between scenic mountainsides, the outdoor Rose Bowl Flea Market was a little slice of vintage heaven filled with shoppers showing off their eclectic sartorial tastes. The flea featured tons of vendors selling all sorts of treasures - vintage clothing, antique furnishings, and even '70s-era metal lunch boxes. I got to bond with awesome bloggers Sincerely Jules and L.A. Fashion Snob at the BarIII tent, and took my "lunch break" to do a little (well, a lot) of vintage shopping. The result: denim cut-offs, a floral romper, a vintage YSL blazer, a denim bomber jacket, and some weathered rocker tees. While in town, I made sure to stop by L.A. hotspot Katsuya for a bite to eat, and ended my night at the Mondrian SkyBar to see my girl DJ Lindsay Luv spin for a stylish crowd. As much as I loved my trip to the West Coast, I'm definitely ready to come home to the city that never sleeps. Next stop, Chicago!

Check out my full post on Refinery29 - here


12 comments:

  1. jules, danielle and aimee. gorgeous girls with great sense for fashion! love ur look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! I love that jacket and those shorts! Just found your blog on Lyst and am following you everywhere. If you get a minute will you check out mine?

    Thanks,
    Rachel
    http://tohellinahandbag.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your outfit here. Aimee and Jules look so cute too! Glad you're having fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks awesome. You all look so great!

    Collections

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the outfits on all three of you!

    love your blog, definitely going to be a new follower!

    from, helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow you found some amazing finds! All three of you are amazing!
    http://thecitycloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for inspiring my girls (ages 9 and 11). They too have their own blogs, so they are amazed to see how much a blog can open doors for you. Keep up the good work--you always look adorable.

    (PS...my sister is friends with you mom...that's how we found you!).

    ReplyDelete
  8. adorable looks!

    Bises,
    monkeyshines
    http://monkeyshines-monkeyshines.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute!! love those shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Danielle,

    Thank you so much for the mention! It was a pleasure meeting you as well :) Keep in touch!

    ~Heather

    @LAFashionsnob

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi to you :)

    I have one question, the jacket from HM, when have you bye it :)? I just love all of your outfits. You are an amazing person!

    Hugs from sweden

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think that my official hunt for that H&M jacket has started right at this very moment x

    ReplyDelete

Comment Here!