9.28.2012

BAG CHECK

My buds over at Juicy Couture featured me in a BAG CHECK post earlier this week - check out the feature below at on their site here. Also, sorry I haven't posted that many outfits this week - I've been pretty sick and just not feeling up to the job... More to come after the weekend I promise!

Far and few between can balance a vibe comprised of one part sweet, one part cool city grunge. But whenever we see Danielle Bernstein of We Wore What we can’t help but think she nails that look every time. We especially love the way she effortlessly totes around our Leather & Chain Shoulder Bag on a cool autumn afternoon in the city. We had no choice but to stop and ask, “What’s in your bag?
1. Givenchy Rottweiler iPhone Case – Rawwwwwrrr!
2. Alexander Wang Trigone Compact Wallet – A birthday present from my boyfriend—love him!
3. Amazonian Clay Mineral Powder Bronzer – This is the ultimate bronzer for a natural-looking glow.
4. Tom Ford Nail Lacquer in Plum Noir – Such an amazing color for the fall. I bring it around with me everywhere for quick touch-ups.
5. MAC Lipstick in Peach Blossom – I’ve been wearing this color for over a year now. It is the best… and kinda my best friend.
6. & 7.  Karen Walker Harvest Sunglasses & Karen Walker Crazy Tortoise Sunglasses – Never ever forget sunnies. Ever.
8. Diorshow Blackout Mascara in Kohl Black – I never leave home without it. It’s such a great way to glam up my look, especially if I’ve been running around all day.
9. Leather Shoulder Bag with Chain – I love how versatile this bag is. I see myself carrying it everywhere, all fall.


1 comment:

  1. I want those sunglasses and the iphone case! ;)

    xx
    Isabel
    www.fashionistasworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comment Here!