9.02.2012

INDULGE: Graphic Sweatshirts






Givenchy Sweatshirt | | 3.1 Phillip Lim KA-POW Sweater | Markus Lupfer Eyes Sweater | Markus Lupfer Wow Sweater | Mr. Gugu & Miss Go Kaboom Sweater | Markus Lupfer Eyes Sweater

Tis the season of childish hoodies and animalistic knits. After returning from Stockholm, I gave this old and new trend a lot of thought - and I concur. Judging by the popularity of the Givenchy Rottweiler which has appeared on all of our favorites in fashion from editors to bloggers, it seems safe to say the once considered cheesy look is back in business. Balenciaga debuted this trend in their Fall 2012 RTW show with the Star Treck-inspired pullovers, like so:
Pair one of these bad boys with a leather skirt/pants, some trash-denim jeans, and some killer heels to complete the look. So ladies and gents, consider the graphic sweatshirt my new fall staple (and yours too). 

5 comments:

  1. These bring back a lot of memories from my childhood!I love the the kaboom sweater

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love sweaters! And more if they have a funny design. I'm loving this trend and all that givenchy and 3.1 phillip lim comes up to!
    :))
    Hope you may pass by my blog.

    Awkwardly Dancing: Fashion, Films, Music and Photography.
    http://awkwardlydancing.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving these graphic sweaters <3

    http://bydetails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the sweaters, who is the 'boy' design by, didn't see a link?
    http://totalmodisch.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving graphic sweaters as well, however, I'll have to search for some cheaper ones :)

    Collections

    ReplyDelete

Comment Here!