10.01.2012

AWAITING


Anticipation stirs as the most perfect pair of dungarees travel overseas to get in my hands. When I came across these ASOS Leather Look Dungarees my eyes popped open and I knew it was love at first site. Leather and overalls together as one? It doesn't get much better than this guys. Last time I was this excited about an online order, it was 2011 - and I had just placed an order for my badass biker jacket by UNIF. Crossing my fingers, I love these just as much in person!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gooooshthey are perfection ! But I actually like the oxblood boots even more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun piece!

    Bises,
    monkeyshines
    http://monkeyshines-monkeyshines.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What an interesting piece. I can definitely see you pulling that off. Looking forward to seeing how you style it.

    xx Jasmine
    superficialthingsss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comment Here!