11.13.2012

On Abbot Kinney

Wearing: Vintage Dress - Similar | Amarcord Jacket | Rebecca Minkoff Bag - Similar | The2Bandits Cuffs

I've been working with a good friend of mine lately, Michael from the street-style blog On Abbot Kinney, to produce some awesome pics for you guys - so I hope you like it. I'm obsessed with this new Rebecca Minkoff tote I picked up at the sample sale yesterday (and it's still going on so hurry over)! After spotting this UNIF plaid skirt online a few weeks ago, I went on hunt for a version of it (in vintage). I think I hit the nail on the head with this find right? For some reason I just get so much pleasure out of finding the look for less - well who doesn't - but especially finding a contemporary fashion trend in vintage clothing, to me is #winning.

8 comments:

  1. I love this dress – what a great find. Looks awesome with that jacket.

    Sea and Swank

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous, I wish I was around NY to check out RM's sample sale!!

    -Sarah
    The Weekend Diary

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYAAAAA ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That jacket! And love your rings xx

    www.ghettobirdy.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the combo of the tough leather jacket and your long plaid dress.

    -Erin-
    OneTwoSummer

    ReplyDelete

Comment Here!